Saturday, August 29, 2009

BIRTHING 101.......The Horror stories continue....

Atleast Cheri's Husband appeared to actually be at the hospital when her daughter's were born....
I was dropped off and later told....
"Hey, they didn't have a New Father's Waiting Room.....
I wasn't about to sit in the emergancy room with sick and injured people...."
Okay.
Outside the labor room....
My Mother.....My Next door neighbor....the Best friend.....
Home sound asleep....
The husband....
to add insult to injury....
it was my Birthday!
cartoon by: newlifemidwifery.org...

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? Home sound asleep? And he lived for you to tell the tale? Is this a joke or did my DH call you and tell you to make this up to make him look extra good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that cartoon would be more accurate if it said:

    "It can't hurt that much, can't you go get me a beer?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's taking you to Europe for 3 weeks....He is extra good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, thanks to your gorgeous Mama, I have now found your blog and darm it. I am laughing my head off! After 31 years of marriage, I thought I knew every stupid husband trick in the owlrd. Tonight I learned some more! You have a new HUGEfan in me! : )
    Thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete