Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Would Bill Cosby Think?

Yesterday I went grocery shopping and as part of my order I picked up a six pack of Jell-O Pudding cups.

Chocolate Jell-O Pudding cups.

I'm trying to be good, but I figured that the Husband would want one and I'd be able to snag a spoonful when he endulged.

After dinner, he made no mention of the pudding. I didn't want to have a whole cup myself, so I went upstairs to get ready for bed, slightly sad to have had no pudding.

This morning? I'm down in the kitchen and what do I see in the fridge (or should I say, what don't I see in the fridge?) five pudding cups. When I go to toss something in the compactor, there is the hard evidence: an empty cup.

Sure, the Husband brought up a nasty old bag of pretzels when he retired to the bedroom, but all signs would point to him having consumed a pudding cup all by his lonesome down in the kitchen sometime during the night.

Marital rule of thumb? Always share chocolate!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment